2. 注册须携带下列文件：Documents needed for registration:
(1)个人有效护照正本Valid Passport (original copy)
1. After getting accepted, all applicants must come to the Language Center in person at the designated day and time to complete the registration. Failing to do so will result in automatic cancellation of admission without notice.
2. Documents needed for registration：
(1) Valid Passport (original copy)
(2) Two color passport-size photos with a white background taken within 6 months. (You don't need to present one if you have already provided a hard copy photo in the application.)
3. Cash-New Taiwan dollars (Cash only, no credit cards or bank remittance)
4. Students who have studied Chinese or have a Chinese background are required to take a placement test. Those who have never learned Chinese are exempted from the test.
5. After factoring in different factors, class placement is at the sole discretion of the Center.